YOU CAN BE A HAPPY MOTHER!
You just need to learn the simple science and tools to train your brain (like a muscle!) to feel happier.
This FREE How To Be A Happy Mother E-Book will show you how!
What you will gain from this FREE E-Book:
- An understanding of matrescence – the developmental transition a woman goes through when she becomes a mother.
In other words, why you feel the way you feel, why you aren’t as happy as you used to be, and why you feel you have lost the “old you” in motherhood.
- Information on how matrescence changes the mother’s brain. And how knowing this is the first step in creating a happy motherhood life for yourself.
- Knowledge of basic neuroscience and how you can use this to easily train your brain*. And why it is imperative you do this in motherhood.
- 5 simple, evidence-based exercises you can do today, to start training your brain to be happy in motherhood (however that looks for you!) permanently.
* Training your own brain through self-directed neuroplasticity is what Tough Mothers courses centre around. This simply means you learn to intentionally train your brain (like a muscle!) through actions and experiences.
YOU DESERVE TO FEEL HAPPY IN MOTHERHOOD!
And you deserve it now!
Give yourself the gift of learning How To Be A Happy Mother today.
Hi, I’m Dr Jen!
Mother of three, PhD-qualified Neuroscientist, , researcher, author of the best-selling book I Wish Someone Had Told Me… and founder of Tough Mothers.
I have been researching neuroplasticity – the brain’s ability to modify, change and adapt itself in both structure and function, as a result of our experiences and actions – for over 20 years.
Initially largely on a micro level in medical research (I have a PhD in neuroscience), and in the last decade mostly on a macro level and in private practice (I also have a degree in Psychotherapy).
Specifically, I look at how matrescence – the developmental transition a woman goes through when she becomes a mother – affects mothers’ brains, and how we can use this life-changing transformation to our advantage, by intentionally and simply training our brain to create a motherhood life we thrive in.
I didn’t deliberately set out on this path. It was something that I unintentionally developed when I was strugglingly indescribably after I had my third baby. I was desperate for a solution to feel better in motherhood.
It was through my transition from struggling in motherhood to thriving that I realised: when we become mothers the brain changes are massive. Yet we are not taught this. We are not taught that these changes will affect us profoundly on a psychological level, and will therefore affect our wellbeing and our whole life.
It is imperative that we are taught about our matrescence brain and how to actively train our brain in motherhood.
It would be my absolute pleasure to teach you about your motherhood brain, guide you through the 5 simple brain training exercises in this How To Be A Happy Mother E-Book, and support you to thrive.
You are not alone.
as seen on …
Dr Jennifer Hacker Pearson holds a PhD in Medicine (Neuroscience and Pharmacology) and BSc (Hons I) from the University of Sydney, as well as a Graduate Diploma in Psychotherapy from Auckland University of Technology.
FIND THE TRUE YOU IN MOTHERHOOD TODAY!
Learn how to use the brain changes that happen during motherhood to your advantage to thrive.